Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday

Good morning!  How was your weekend? Crispy here, and looks like the week will be hovering around 100 degrees but then it will cool down.  Looks like that's our summer pattern.  I have my iced tea already brewing so I'll be ready when things start to heat up and the house will soon be on lock down. Hot weather requires a strict regimen of window opening and closing in the early morning to let in the cool morning air and make sure none of the hot.  Later in the afternoon the a/c will kick in to do it's job and I'm grateful for it!


MiniStrawberrySocial
 
At the end of last week Margot sent me a copy of her Strawberry Social Mini quilt!  She has so many cute new patterns I hope you go check them out.  Endless Summer and HoneyBee Farm couldn't be more charming. She has such a delightful way with fabric and pattern.  You can see her instagram feed here.  I love seeing everyone's work in progress on IG.  Maybe a lot of us are  in our own little sewing world and IG gives us a way to feel connected to like minded people that we don't have 'in real life'.  For me anyway.  
 
So you can see, I have my strawberries and leaves all ready for sewing today.  I have the background cut out as well, I'm using my little tossed garden tools on white. The scale is perfect for this project. I'm hoping for some good tv to go with it, but if it not I have some recorded tv to watch.  Can't wait to make a strawberry and since there are only 6 it should go fast. 
 
HAVE A GOOD WEEK FRIENDS!!! xoxo  

4 Comments:

Blogger Terry Conner said...

Hmmm. . . Red and green, purrfect for Christmas in July!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Your little strawberry quilt will be darling! I have not seen these patterns so I just checked them out - very cute! Thanks so much for sharing and your wonderful postings for inspiration!!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

I LoVe strawberries!!Enjoy your making and keep cool...we had a taste of those high temps last week and now I know what it is like...!
Helen xox

11:59 AM  
Blogger Lynn said...

Oh Pam how fun! I am hoping to launch my first video this week! ( fingers crossed 😁)
Glad you are staying cool, we are having a pretty mild summer so far... Good thing since we don't have AC!!! Have a great summer dear friend...thanks again for my beautiful fabric for my studio again!!!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older