Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday

Hi there!  How was your week?  Not much exciting here this week, did some beginning of the week sewing to get my Popsicle mini runner done so I could pop it in the mail.  It was super fun to make, and I'm sure I'll make another one soon.  Choosing the fabrics was a blast! 

Popsicles
 
I'm thinking this would be a perfect pillow for summer, right?


Popsicles

I quilted it with a cross hatch.  Diana quilted Joanna's in a crosshatch on the background. Probably a smarter choice, those tipped popsicles with their funky angles almost bother me. But not quite. 

Popsicles
 
You can get the pattern from the Fig Tree Quilts website here. It's fast fun and easy. 
 
Ok, that's about it for me here today!  Hope you are having a fun summer! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger Connie said...

So cute! Enjoy your day!

5:17 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

That is so cute Pam. I am almost distracted enough to stop my Fall quilt and am,e one. But I am on a mission to have this done in time to enjoy this year. Popsicles will have to wait. Have a great weekend!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Really sweet....good enough to eat! Happy weekend Pam!
Helen xox

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older