Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Tuesday with Krista

Good morning from Utah! I am up with the birds, I am so excited to be here. Can't wait to get my coffee made and and get to the sewing machine!

Just wanted to share my Quilt Show Quilt Market interview with Krista Hennebury. Hope you'll take a peek at Krista and I talking about her new book!



Heres the link to Krista's blog, hope you go check it out! http://poppyprintcreates.blogspot.com/

I am having a little trouble with normal links working on my tablet, can't quite figure it out.

Ok, better get a jump on the day! Xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Poppyprint said...

Oh, that's so fun!!! Thanks again Pam, you're the sweetest!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Two of the funnest people at market - great interview and super super book .

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older