Monday, June 22, 2015

Country Living

Hi there happy people!  How was the weekend? It was wonderful weather here, not too hot, which is always nice.    The most exciting thing was getting the July/August issue of Country Living magazine. 
 
 

Country Living
 
Holly and I  had heard that they'd included one of the Pam Kitty Garden prints (Pam Kitty Floral LH14019B Pink)  in an article as one of the 'get the look' items. It turns out Sarah Richardson has it on her list of "Classic Country Patterns for a Steal", and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.

Country Living

The beach cottage is so charming, I love the feeling of the home.

LH_14019B_Pink_270[1]
 
Here's a larger swatch of the fabric!  SUPER EXCITING.  I guess now I'll do some panic purchasing of more yardage!  This has been one of my favorites and I've used almost all of mine up. 
 
That should keep me on cloud 9 for a while don't you think?  Have a happy week everyone! xo
 

9 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Congrats! I noticed your beautiful fabric when I got my magazine--and isn't the vintage quilt hanging on the wall amazing?

6:46 AM  
Blogger Duni said...

Fantastic! That fabric is a bestseller in my fabric shoppe :)

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Pam that is too exciting! You must be over the moon. Hope this means good things for you and Holly. I am a huge fan.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

That is exciting news. Well deserved.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

How exciting! I love that print too!

7:48 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh fun and what a lovely compliment to your good taste!

8:26 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Of course I love that print, and I've already used yards of it! Well deserved, Pam!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

Cloud 9 for sure! That fabric is very well deserving... note to self... buy more!

2:18 PM  
Blogger alanna said...

I did a hobble thing and didn't cut myself a piece of it before selling the whole bolt! Luckily I nabbed the last 12" of it and now it's sitting pretty in my #creativeworkstudio thank goodness! 😉

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older