Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Road Trip

Woo hoo!  Good thing I have this ginormous Paul Bunyan size cup for coffee from Roseann as I'm headed out for week visiting Nanette this morning! This cup is is by the same designer that my everyday sized Paul Bunyan mug from Linda.

Big Paul Bunyon
 
A long drive necessitates extreme measures. 


Big Paul Bunyon2
 
I will live large!
 
Anyway, I have some sewing ready to sit and sew and visit.  We're also headed out for some shop hoppin!  I can't wait to see what Nanette has in store. 
 
I'll be instagraming all week, so you can follow me here.  And speaking of instagram, holy cow, take a look at all the Pam Kitty Garden projects with the hastag #pamkittygarden, so much fun! 
 
Thanks for all your lovely comments and emails about the Country Living magazine!  Now have a great week everyone!  xo

5 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Awwww, man, I'm SOOOO envious!!! I hope you and Nanette have THE best time ever. Give her a big 'ol squeeze for me -- can't wait to see some IG updates -- maybe even a fun pic of the two of you??? XO

5:03 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

Sounds like you will be having a lot of fun!!! What a perfect getaway!

4:57 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Have fun!!! I am headed off to WI for a summer road trip tomorrow too!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Alfred J. Chapman said...

avg pc tuneup crack
edius pro crack
ccleaner full crack
bitdefender total security crack
spotify crack
smarty uninstaller crack
glasswire elite crack
light image resizer crack
pdf-xchange editor crack
blue-cloner crack

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older