Thursday, June 21, 2012

Counting my Blessings

How goes it people? Is it hot where you are? Wednesday was the hottest day this week so far, and now we're on the cool down. That's the nice thing about living in this little valley, the cool air from the Pacific works it's way out between the hills and cools us off between hot spells. It makes for a lovely break, which I truly appreciate.

Speaking of appreciation, Tuesday a much appreciated sweet surprise showed up at my doorstep! Shocked! I wasn't expecting a thing!

A sweet surprise

The little package revealed this gem, along with a sweet note from Pam. She found this little kitten at an estate sale and thought of me. It's so totally me, I love anything anthropomorphic, and of course it's a sassy kitten! Pam totally 'gets' me.

Meow!

Pam your sweet gift is so thoughtful and I really appreciate it. I can't tell you how it  made my day!  I am the luckiest person for having a friend like Pam, and all the other sweet people I have met via the blog.   I hope you guys all have a sweet day! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

He's just perfect with his attitude and bow tie. And he probably thinks he's fallen into a dream world now that he gets to hang out in PKMland all the time.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

I am so tickled you like it! (him?) I am appreciative of all your talent and humor and friendship! It's all good in the blogginghood! xoxo

10:17 AM  
Blogger My Vintage Mending said...

Flip it over on the bottom. I am sure it has your name on it! So cute...smiles...Renee

2:12 PM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

It's hot here too. 99 yesterday and over 100 today! Supposed to be in the low 90's tomorrow which is fine with me since I will be at our lake cottage.

2:13 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

Thanks Pam ;)

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Kay said...

Unexpected gifts are often the best. To be given something 'just because' shows that someone really cares for you.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Oh my gosh that is cute. Lovely little prize.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Grandma Shell said...

So totally goes with the first PKM, how neat is that? It's darling! We're in a cool spell up here also. That means we had our two days of summer, now it's autumn! Hope NOT.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older