Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Meanderings


I know you expected to see a bunch of half hexagons today, but I was lazy about getting a photo together. I had a meandering morning of reading blogs, watering my pots out back, and monitoring the temps in the house to know exactly when to shut the windows. I need to get back to the groove of knowing when it all needs doing, so it will take a while to perfect my system again.

kaffee klatche

It all seems rather bucolic when written out, but it's just me dinking around the house. I've settled into my  summer routine of avoiding the heat. Well, that's my routine while I wait for my strike offs to come. That's right, I can't forget Pam Kitty Love!!!  But it will be a while.  So I need to pace myself.

Yikes, I just heard the buzzer, the dryer is done. You have to get at these things early in the morning or late in the evening here in California. Ok my fair people have a good day!

5 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I always think that's the best part of being at home, just puttsing along with coffee cup in hand. And then when you're energized off to the sew room and lots of detectives for company! Have a great day Pam!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

I can't wait to see your new fabrics up close and personal !!!! I love the summer slower pace and the tea times on the patio!!! I can't wait to see the hexagons from the strips in the previous post! Love those fabrics! I remember a tutorial post you showed us once on hexagons with the cute fussy cut cherries in the middle too that was so cute! Can't wait to see what you do with these! :O) Stay cool! (did the hummingbird babies hatch yet?)

6:34 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Dinking around requires a special set of skills. It's a good thing that you're keeping that particular set of skills honed.

Waiting for some of that heat to reach me. I think it got held up on the way down.

6:46 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

I have to have days like this every so often especially after getting back from a trip or being sick. I call it "getting grounded". When my kids were young I started telling them every once in a while that "today we aren't going anywhere, we are staying home and getting grounded." I think they really enjoyed those days because in their 20's now those are the times they talk fondly of the most.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Coffee looks good! I'm getting a strong cup myself for this evening when I begin to add the binding to my new quilt made with the Pam Kitty collection. I completed the quilting last night and took it off the frame!!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older