Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Happy Day.

No time to chat today people! I'm invited to sew with my friends Ann and Judy. Super fun, I love going to Ann's house, you might remember her pretty summer garden or her gourds. I hope I can get some fun pictures, she has a lot of great treasures.


And besides the great company, we're having the best Taco Salad ever. Honestly. I hope she will share the recipe with us. Today Elizabeth's pear tea towel was featured on Free Quilt Patterns and it reminded me how awesome that little applique pattern is. I'm hoping my bribe I mean hostess gift will work!

Have a fun day peoples! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Sounds like a very fun day Pam. I love Taco salad, somehow its fallen off my dinner rotation so thanks for the reminder.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Happy day to you Pam Kitty...sounds like a perfect day. Taco Salad is one of my favs!

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

Love the pears - those yellows are perfect.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just found your blog through Pat Sloan's blog hop. I so do like it. Thanks for sharing your creativity and a slice of your life.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older