Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Where does the time go?

Can you believe it's March already? What the heck? First day of March is sunny and cold here, but not as cold as yesterday.. the frost is already melting off the rooftops and the birdbath is only frozen a tad, the first bird to land on it crashed through the ice.

Yesterday I had a lost day. I had to take Elizabeth to the airport at 4.. but woke up at 1:30am with that feeling I'd already overslept. You never know here if there will be traffic or no traffic headed over to San Francisco. On the ride home the sliver of the moon was so beautiful. I felt so energetic till about noon when I crashed and napped the afternoon away. It was awesome but talk about a forbidden treat. Can't go down that road. Tuesday better be a bit more productive is all I can say!
For those of you that asked, my mom loved the little quilt, and as expected she's putting it up on the wall and not using it as a little mat. We had a great time on Sunday. My hummingbird is back, yesterday the whole backyard was just a flutter with birds. Now to creep over and wash that window so I can get some nice photos without the water spots. Hope you guys have an awesome day.

4 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

march! Yikes, did time always rush by like this or is it only because I'm older. Like you, in SoCal we are starting to see a few signs of Spring...hurrah!

8:12 AM  
Blogger an encourager said...

Washing windows... Hmmmm... I need to, but even as we speak a window washer is here giving me estimates. Normally, I do my own (uh...like, once a year), but our daughter is getting married in our backyard pretty soon. So... Anyhoo, I like your blog! :)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

A little bit of green to start you March posts! Lovely!

Gotta love a good nap -- never a waste of time!

Looking forward to your pics of birds!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

What a good friend you are. I think that is something that has so impressed me about you. I'm sure Elizabeth really appreciates you. I know what you mean about waking up and worrying about getting to the airport on time. I just never sleep well when I know I have to do something outside of my normal day-to-day.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older