Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

So did you hear the news? Elizabeth is the featured artist at a quilt show coming up.. go on over to this post and read about it. We'd love to see you there! I'm looking forward to another fun weekend out and about, and Sutter Creek is such a great town. Our friend Sandy talks about a day out there here.


I'll be bringing these along. You might remember I cut them with my cool Olfa circle cutter recently, to take to quilt market. Uh, never cracked the bag open. So maybe this trip. No promises though.

8 Comments:

Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

I have one of those darn things and can not figure it out. LOL!!! So I do it the old fashioned way.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Olfa round cutter thingie? I've seen pictures of it. So does it work well? Is it worth getting? I'm nervous to try it. I want to see what you do with it.

Yayy for Elizabeth.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

I picked up one of those in Chicago at the flea, and it looks intimidating. LOL I think I am going to crack open the package today though.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

Whoooo whoo for Elizabeth!!!

I knew the yo-yo makers were out there, but had not seen one until just now. Hoping you show how it works - looks like a neat gizmo.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Elizabeth! I have not even heard of that circle cutter yet, sheesh, gotta keep an eye out for it.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Good Luck with you YoYos and have a good time with Elizabeth!

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need one of those circle cutters! Love your fabric choices :)~~~XXOO, Beth

7:48 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I bought a yo-yo maker and haven't used it yet. So it works good?

I love the fabrics you have chosen to use. Too cute!!! Where did you find the tip one?

Congrats to Elizabeth and I read about it on her blog. I'll have to see if I can make the trip up there. Should be a fun time for all!

xo
Becky+

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older