Saturday, February 10, 2007

Morgan's Valentine's Day Apron

My friend Morgan over at One More Moore has graciously put up a tutorial for her darling Valentine's apron. I am totally making that apron. I've had the fabrics in anticipation!



When I first saw it I was just nuts over it. I'm thrilled she put together her tutorial and now we can all have a cute apron. Thanks Morgan!

This is what I'm also going to be working on. Elizabeth has put together a little kit for me to sew. Look how nice and organized it is. Elizabeth always has such pretty fabrics its a pleasure to sew for her. This kit is for her Simple Spring Rosebuds quilt.



I guess I better go pour myself another cup of coffee and get busy. You all have a great weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW. Seriously, that is the cutest apron EVER. And your fabrics are perfect for it!!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Sarah and Jack said...

That is one cute apron! Someone left a flickr of it in my comments the other day, since I am still stuck on that quilted Valentine, lol! BTW, I am totally up for a swap for the earrings. Email me at: daisykins514@yahoo.com.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Oil Cloth Junkie said...

What a darling apron, I love all the ruffles and that fabric will be perfect. Dang, now I've got to add another item to my to do list.:)

5:33 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

you have the bestest job ever. seriously.

and i *totally* need me a ruffle apron. seriously.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lucky Elizabeth is - to have you to sew for her! I just love that design - those fabrics will be so pretty in it!

Speaking of fabrics - I love, love the floral in the top photo! Those will all look so cute in an apron . . . or anytihng! You could pick out fabrics for me any day!

- Bren

9:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm standing in line behind E... I want one too! RIGHT NOW!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older