Sunday, February 04, 2007

That's what it was like.



Yes, that is what it was like this week, visiting with Linda. Here. On our old stomping grounds. Linda came to live with my in-laws at the same time I came to live with Bret and we were really a force of nature! Some of my happiest family memories include Linda and how we'd just crack up over stuff. You know, silly ridiculous family stuff that's just funny to us.

We took her on a nostalgia tour of the area so she could see how things look now. We took her down to Monterey and Carmel, and then to San Francisco to the deYoung museum for the day, did the Japanese Tea Garden and Pier 39. It was great. Action packed days.

But now, Aleve. Because this is what I want.




Oh my aching back. Don't know what happened to cause this but it didn't slow me down. Much. This week back to my actual normal life. The one with my peeps and my blogs and the shop. We stopped in there to check it out and I found some lovely fabrics, which Elizabeth cut and put on hold for me. I'll have photos. I can't decide what to make yet, but I'm working on it.
So my little chickadees, I hope you have a lovely few days, I'll be checking in and seeing what you've been up to. I've missed you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Happy Zombie said...

And we all missed you!

It sound's like you're having such a great time with your cuz!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I'm so glad you had such a great visit with Linda!

Too bad about the aching though.

You've been missed!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You definately have been missed. Glad you had fun, but sorry about the back....oh, Aleve, it is my daily vitamin, also!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

So glad you're back--well, you know what I mean!

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOM! It’s imperative that you get me some Scooby fruit snacks!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Cool pics!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older