Monday, March 25, 2019

Sewing for fun

I know it's crazy, so many posts in so few days, but I couldn't wait to show off this cute lunch bag I made for Nanette.  I had scored the cute Milky Peko Chan fabric for her, we're both fans of the hilarious urban legend about this  little girl character that is the mascot for the Fujiya candy company.  I wanted to make something fun but couldn't decide and just gave her the fabric.   She decided she wanted one of Ayumi's cute lunch bags so she sent me home with fabric from her stash and I've put off working on it since then.

lunchbag
 
It was so easy! Why did I wait so long?  It's adorable and holds a lot!  I love the covered opening, it makes this a perfect bag for anything, you know, including lunch. If you need a cute gift for someone I highly recommend it!
 
Have a great week friends! We're due for some rain! Our surrounding hills and fields are so green and lush, its a sight to behold!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Cute lunch bag. Cute fabric too

11:54 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I love this so much Pam! I need to make one!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love these closure bags each time I see them! Your fabric combo is so pretty. What a lovely gift!

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older