Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday (imaginative, right?)

Good morning! As you can see I've settled back in at the crime scene. We've had some nice cool mornings lately, and if I get up early enough, I don't feel like the day is slipping away if I have a cup of coffee out there. Or two.

Back at the crime scene

I've been busy, but didn't even go into the sewing room yesterday. I don't think I can spin my trip to OSH into a fabulous outing, so I'll spare you that. I guess that's about it. It's slumpy here, but not unhappy, so I can be glad about that. Nothing worse than a case of the grouchies. Hope you're keeping cool or warm where ever you are! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Sometimes we just need these down days Pam, nothing wrong with that...as long as they don't drag on and we aren't unhappy. I laughed and laughed yesterday, your critique of the block just sounded grouchy!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Debbie Johnson said...

Glad you braved it back outside...I don't see that birdie-spidie house. hehe
Happy Thursday Pam Kitty!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Love it--crime scene! I hope that black widow doesn't make any mysterious reappearances.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area - San Mateo County - I now live in Redding Ca. I have never heard of the term East San Francisco - what part of town are you referring to. It's getting really hot in Redding now - so I miss the Bay Area lots this time of year but we have some great quilt shops up here. Happy Quilting Sandy

9:24 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

I have been puttering around and picking out paint colors at OSH...love that they now have Benjamin Moore my fav! Packing up my fabrics and stuff for Sisters that is coming up soon! So excited!! Have a good week and buy a red white and blue pinwheel. They always cheer me up!! xo

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Paula S. said...

The crime scene?! That spider needs to watch out! And you know, the heat really makes me grouchy. I mean, there isn't enough chocolate in the world to make me happy when the temps are 106 like they were at my house today! Already looking forward to autumn.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older