Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Holy smokes folks! Yesterday afternoon I was looking at flickr and saw that Fiberchick had already uploaded her block! Check it out here! I really like the white she has with the small green dots then the big white dots on green. My own block in PKM is done, but I was too busy to get a picture in the morning, then in the afternoon I was too lazy after a workout with the Black Eyed Peas on my Kinect. Totally love it, but after about 40 minutes I'm just DONE!

More Take 5

But we need to get down to business and talk winners! First up is Gayle, who said "What a fun new quilt! Please add my name into the drawing....." and  second is Junebug who said "Love the dot quilt as I call it! I am here every morning with my coffee cup in hand. But do I comment,seldom! So guilty as charged. Now to have a chance for copy of More Take 5 Quilts you got me commenting.
One more thing I am so in love with your fabric!!!!"

So  Gayle and Junebug, email me your addresses and I'll get your copies of Kathy's new book in the mail!   Thanks to everyone who left a comment and who followed along on all the other blogs.  Ok, back here tomorrow ok?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I love Fiberchicks block too! Congratulations to the winners!

8:24 AM  
Blogger fiberchick said...

Thanks for the quilty love and for designing such a great block!

1:23 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Cool blocks...now I'm sorry I am not playing!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Junebug said...

Oh how exciting, I'll be sending my address, YEAH!!!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older