Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June

So hey peeps, how are you? Here's my block for June.. well the first one anyway. Clearly it needs to be made again so it looks like it goes with the rest of the blocks. (Sorry here's your warning, spell check isn't working for me.. continue at your own risk.)

June take 1

This block looks like it needs googly eyes on those two center gingham squares. And the pink? Where was I going with that? So mooshy you can't even tell it's there. All mediums. I'm a mess lately with these blocks. Where's my blue? The green? No matter what I put in the different spots, nothing seemed right till I was over matched and then it just seemed wrong.

Oh well, like I've said before, it's only fabric. I can remake it. In the meantime not much time spent in the sewing room lately. Don't know what's up with that.   I think I'm in a sewing slump.  I've been busy around the house doing this and that, like vacuuming. And those Black Eyed Peas are taking up more and more of my time. Of course each day I wake up feeling like I'm 100 and that possibly my arms will fall right out of their sockets but I fire up that xbox and go at it another day.

Ok before I forget, here's the list of bloggers for the Free Spirit Christmas in July Block-a-thon! Start collecting your fabrics so you're ready!

July 2th - Heather at Fiberosity
July 5nd - Pat Sloan
July 6th – Melanie at Melanie Dramatic
July 9th - Pam at Pam Kitty Morning
July 11th - Kelsey at Kelsey Creates
July 13th - Katie at Swim Bike Quilt
July 16th - Kim at Persimon Dreams
July 18th - Amanda at Sasikirana
July 20th - Jane at QuiltJane
July 23th - Kristy at St Louis Folk Victorian
July 25th – Kimberly at Fat Quarter Shop
July 27rd - Lee at Freshly Pieced
July 30th - Jennifer at MJ and Co
August 1st – Mishka at Quilting Gallery
August 3rd - Tiffiny at Free Patchwork Quilt Info
August 6th - Tacha at Fat Quarterly
August 8th – Megan at Canoe Ridge Creations
August 10th – Jocelyn at It’s Sew Emma
August 13th – Final Quilt Reveal!
BlockaThon

Ok, see you back here!!! Have fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessie Fincham said...

I love this block Pam, perfect colour's - i think it works great, no need to re-do!!
Jessie

6:46 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

The block is very pretty! Keep at it with the xBox. It will get easier, I promise.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Well good for you and the Peas. I can't even get it going at all. Today I can't even think of a blog post. I think your block is great. Mediums can often play together nice.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep going with your kinect....it will get easier and eventually you'll even have MMORE energy!!! Hugs, Nurse Payne

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older