Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hi there peeps! We've reached the end of another week! Was it good? Glad it's over? Either way we made it to Friday again! Thursday was  productive, work around the house, some peas, some laundry, some sewing. I feel pretty good about it over all!

6/27

Here's the latest from the hummingbirds. I took these on Wedneday after I caught one of them really fluttering it's wings in the nest. You can tell there isn't much room for that kind of action. I wanted to catch them at least one more time before they flew away.

6/27

But it looks like they might be there for a few more days. I'll try to catch them again later today or Saturday.  I hope I get to see these fly off.

June, again

This looks a little more like it, right? I feel  happy about this one, it works with the other blocks. We're closing in on the end of this project, can't wait to see what Jackie has up her sleeve for setting options. I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's blocks on flickr.

apq radio

And last but not least, MONDAY I'm on Pat's show on American Patchwork and Quilting radio!!!! It's so exciting and mortifying at the same time! I hope you listen (I think!)

So that's a ton of stuff today! Hope you guys have an awesome weekend!!! xo

7 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Have a great weekend Pam. Hope you get to see those little balls of fluff fly off! When we had birds nest on the deck I loved that part of it but hated the mess! Now my husband is vigilant about pulling apart any thing that begins to look like a nest before they settle in and lay eggs. But we have lots of well protected bushes nearby so home is usually quite close.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Ulla's Quilt World said...

Thank you for your lovely and interesting blog! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!
http://quiltworld2.blogspot.fi/
Hugs, Ulla (from Finland)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Yes, yes... awesome weekend for all.
Those birds look a wee bit beyond 'cozy' in that nest! What a treat to see them like this. I hope you do get to be there for take off!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Jenny b harris said...

Love those primaries!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Yes...this block is so perfect! I love it!!!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend to you PKM!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Mike said...

What ever happened to the hummingbirds? Are they still ok?

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older