Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Dreamer

I should totally know better by now.. starting a project without a plan. Inspired by so many wonderful Dream On quilts out there, I just dove in with only a glimmer of an idea.


Normally I draw it all out on graph paper, count the number of pieces to cut of each unit.. that kind of thing. And you know, have an idea of what it will look like. I'm finding it frustrating to keep up with this even though I love the fabric so so much. So all I have to show for Monday is the remainder of the little lattice bits sewn on. (well that and a Dream On layer cake in reserve!) I guess it's time to lay it out and see what's what.
On a lighter note, have you seen this? And did you see this over at Monica's? Weepable cute.
p.s. Hey did you know I know the Urban Chiks? Sorry I can't help myself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nedra said...

Wanting some Hullabaloo from those Urban Chiks. You know the coolest people!

6:12 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

You started my day with a giggle, thanks! And I have a pile of Dream On awaiting inspiration (ok, really waiting for me to have time...sigh) so I'm looking forward to seeing what you've come up with. Happy day, spring is almost sprung!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

I remember you saying in an earlier post that you know the Urban Chiks. Pretty cool.

Dream On is dreamy and Hullablaoo is loverly. Good luck on the project!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older