Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Mushroomville

Hey there!  What's new with you?  I've just been doodling around in my sewing room today and decided take a little breather and make something fun.  Maybe some of you who follow on Instagram remember that I made a little mushroom (pattern available here) after seeing Helen Phillips cute mushroom.  Doesn't Helen have a lovely way about everything? My mushroom was less than inspiring. 

Mushroomville
 
Joanna from Fig Tree Quilts sent me her cute pattern for Mushroomville and I've just finally made it... SEW CUTE.  That cute little frill under the cap covers a multitude of sewing sins if you know what I mean.  Her pattern calls for a piece of wool, which I didn't have on hand, so I fused to pieces of green fabric together and  used that instead.

Mushroomville
 
I like how it turned out. Thanks for sending me your pattern Joanna!  What a great treat!
 
Hope you're having a fun day !  It feels like fall today and I'm enjoying it, we're due for some warmer weather again next week.  Seriously hard to imagine we're almost to November!
 
xop

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Your mushroom is adorable, Pam! It needs a place of honour for sure! Love it!

3:33 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Too cute!.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older