Monday, September 10, 2018

Sew Dreams

Hello friends! I don't know about you, but when I can't sew I do the next best thing and pull out some quilt books to look at and dream about sewing.  Martingale has very kindly shared some  new release e-books with me and the first one that caught my eye was Barb and Mary's new Easy Layer-Cake Quilts 2 book.  I'm a huge fan of those sisters, Barb and I are  #superfriends  It's probably good we have some geography between us, we're a couple of  troublemakers! 


EasyLayerCakeQuilts2
 
Easy Layer-Cake Quilts 2 has a lot of really cute cheerful projects in it. Around the Block caught my eye, I love the confetti feeling of it.  The instructions are great and I like the method they use to put this quilt together.  To me it's an easy to make without a design wall quilt, which I love.  Perfect to sit and stitch with friends, no thinking allowed!

EasyLayerCakes1
 
If you're feeling fall, Flipping Out is super cute.  It's a big quilt requiring 2 layer cakes and a jelly roll, and is a nice bed sized quilt. 

EasyLayerCakes2
 
I'm always happy to share new books that I fall in love with, but I'm extra-happy to share books written by friends you admire!  Congratulations Barb and Mary on another great fun book!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Brackett said...

Such a cool book! I love Around the Block.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older