Friday, August 10, 2018

Pass the cough drops

Hi there friends! how are you? I've been coughing up a storm, not sure if I've caught whatever Bret has or I'm just having problems with the smoke in the air, but cough cough cough is all I do.  It's a toss up considering all the smoke in the air from the fires buring away in California. 

In the meantime I've tackled another Moda Blockheads 2 block.  I may or may not have been influence by my ironing board!

ironing
 
Lots of triangles in this block by Lynne from Kansas Troubles.  My triangle piecing isn't that great, but I made my little half square triangle blocks and got out my Clearly  Perfect Slotted Trimmers  from Kari and trimmed them up. Holy cow my segments went together perfectly with no nudging or pulling and I felt like I was winning at life.

Simply Perfect Trimmer

I've tried all kinds of methods and tools but this one is my favorite.  I'm just not the piecer I used to be and honestly I was never that great.  I've had to use a lot of gentle persuasion over the years to make things line up.  This time, all good.  Of course I did get a little prideful and the last corner unit I attached had to be talked into working out which goes to show me I ought not get too full of myself.  Pride and all that!

modablockheads2
 
My blocks are looking like a jumbled mess, not sure how I like the combos I have going. Everyone's blocks all look so good together, mine look like they have an identity crisis going on.

modablockheads2
 
Oh well. Whatever, it's all in fun right? I have spent some time thinking about how to handle the three blocks I haven't done yet and how I can use them to make these make sense.  Or maybe I'll slam them all together and just say hey, what the heck. Or maybe I'll get distracted by something else and WHO KNOWS WHAT CAN HAPPEN.
 
So that's it.  Happy weekend people! Stay safe friends! xop

9 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Your block is so bright and beautiful! All your blocks look so cheery! Once the sashings are added, you will find all will look great together. There were times when I too wondered how they will make sense together in a quilt - and then later wondered what had me so worried :)!! Just enjoy the process Pam - it will turn out beautifully!

6:42 AM  
Anonymous ctnbee said...

It looks great! And this color is great. I like it very much. Thanks very much for the inspiration. Your blog is well written. Yours blogs are something that I like to read.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:53 AM  
Blogger على محمد said...


[url=https://www.dahabclean.com/%D8%B1%D8%B4-%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85/]شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام[/url]
[url=https://www.dahabclean.com/%D8%B1%D8%B4-%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D9%8A%D9%81/]شركة رش مبيدات بالقطيف[/url]
[url=https://www.dahabclean.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1/]شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر[/url]
[url=https://www.dahabclean.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%84/]شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل[/url]
[url=https://www.dahabclean.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A1/]شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء[/url]
[url=https://www.dahabclean.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B7%D9%8A%D9%81/]شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف[/url]

11:12 AM  
Blogger alayaad said...

شركة تنظيف بجدة
شركة تنسيق حدائق بجدة
شركة عزل اسطح بجدة

7:03 AM  
Blogger Shaimaa Elsadek said...


شركه مكافحة حشرات بجده
شركة تنظيف مداخن المطاعم بجدة
شركة تعقيم بجدة
شركة تنسيق حدائق بجده
نقل عفش مكة
نقل عفش بمكة

4:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...


شركة تنظيف في الفجيرة
شركة تنظيف في ابوظبي
صباغ في دبي
شركة تنظيف في العين
مكافحة حشرات عجمان
شركة تنظيف في عجمان
شركة مكافحة حشرات في الشارقة
شركة تنظيف في الشارقة 
شركة مكافحة حشرات دبي
شركة تنظيف في دبي

12:06 PM  
Blogger احمد سيو said...

تعتبر وود أند ديزاين افضل شركة اثاث حيث تمتلك مجموعه من افضل مصانع اثاث مكتبي مودرن في مصر عام 2022
الاثاث المكتبي من اهم اساسيات العمل سواء كان في الشركات او المؤسسات او الهيئات الحكومية حتي المكاتب المنزلية لا توجد شركه بدون الاثاث المكتبي بدايه من مقاعد الموظفين والمديرين وصولا الي المكاتب والادراج والخزائن وحتي خلايا العمل كل هذا واكثر سوف تجده بافضل جوده لدي شركة وود أند ديزاين للاثاث المكتبي حيث انها توفر لك افضل اثاث مكتبي بتصاميم مميزه.

1:32 AM  
Anonymous beautiful house said...

تعد شركة البيت الراقي واحدة من الشركات الموثوق بها والمتميزة في مجال تعقيم المنازل والشقق السكنية، لذلك نحن نضمن لك أنك ستحصل على خدمة تعقيم لمنزلك غير مسبوقة، حيث نمتلك أحدث المعدات والتقنيات المتبعة عالميًا، كما لدينا فريق عمل مدرب على أعلى مستوى من الكفاءة ولديه الكثير من الخبرة بهذا المجال شاهدنا لتعرف عنا المزيد شركة تعقيم منازل بالرياض | ‎0550071994 | تعقيم الشقق والمنازل بأسعار مناسبة

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older