Saturday, September 08, 2018

Asking for a friend

Hi there friends.  I'm home for the afternoon to catch up on things around here.  My mother-in-law is doing well, thank you to all who checked on us!
 
ANYWAY.... people, as per usual I'm looking for things I can't find.  I have a half used spool of vintage Hug Snug seam binding that I needed for a quick project.  CAN NOT FIND IT.  There are few things that have a regular place here, and this tape is one of them.  AND IT'S NOT THERE. It's not even there the second or third time I looked! Which sad to say often happens.
 

lost1
 
I have torn the place apart looking for it. At one point I even lost my phone along the way and spent another 10 minutes backtracking my trail looking for it. The saddest part of this story is, I have a fresh new spool and I can totally cut off the pieces I need and move along with my life, and eventually I did it, but I still feel like I need to search for the other spool.
 
Sigh.  Well it's not like I haven't moved on for the most part. I mean I'm still me.
 
I almost have everything is checked off my list of things to do here. Hope you're doing well.  I love keeping up with you guys that are on Instagram.  I'm not doing much but hey did you see I did some hand sewing?  Kind of crazy for me but I loved it!  Elise sent me some of her Dilly Flower papers to try and I thought it was so fun. I have been inspired by her photos.. check out her IG feed here.
 
Ok that's it.  I'm just about over looking for lost stuff for today.  I haven't had a chance to put my room back together yet, one last inspection to go before everything can get put away.  I know my tape will show up then!  Miss you guys! xo

P. S. Cross your fingers it's not with the tailor's ham!

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

I have about ten spoils of that stuff if you need any fun colors. Yours ran off with the tailors ham. LOL!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Denise :) said...

LOL! I do that sort of thing all the TIME! And then go crazy, because I feel like I can't move forward until I've solved the mystery. It's haunting! I hope you find it soon! :)

6:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning wishes for friends

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older