Thursday, September 13, 2018

Dutch Label Shop


Hi there friends! I'm back home for a few hours working  (broken record alert) on getting my sewing room put back together  (and pretending I'm not searching for that seam tape.) Is any of it surprising, nope . 
 
Earlier this year Abby at Dutch Label Shop contacted me asking if I'd like to try out some of their labels. I wasn't able to do it at the time but Abby contacted me again recently and  I was happy to be able to say yes, I'd love to give them a try.  I was  in love with the look of the ribbons and tags after checking out Helen's post about them. 

Dutch Labels
 
I ordered two kinds of sew on labels, and some hang tags.  They have a lot of little designs to use on your tags, and I couldn't resist the coffee cup and button, and the cherry was perfect for the hang tags.  I like the idea of tying the paper tags onto small projects or including them in with gifts.  I just used some seam tape on them, but Helen used some raffia and some bakers twine which was delightful. I'm using one of mine as a bookmark so I can enjoy it daily.  I'm looking forward to a project to stitch one on, maybe on my next visit home!
 
I hope you get a chance to check out the labels!!!  Thanks again  Dutch Label Shop for offering  me the chance to order them!
 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Helen Philipps said...

How lovely are your labels!! So perfectly Pam Kitty Morning! Love the cherries and the coffee mug. And a big thank you for the links to my post too :) xxx

1:41 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love your labels! I need to check out this site. All three designs, that you chose, are super cute!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Love this shop. I've ordered labels from here. They are of great quality!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older