Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Perfect 10 Tuesday

Good morning!  We're back at it today with Fat Quarter Shop Perfect 10 Quilts. This week we have two of  the Buttered Pecan Block and one Coconut block. 

ButteredPecan
 
I love both of these bocks, especially the Coconut block.  Also, why did I pay so little attention when people talked about how delicious coconut chips were?  OMG! DO NOT even ask me how many bags I've had since this photo. 

Coconut
 
Here's a great video on using the Perfect 10 ruler.  About half way in Kimberly shows you how to square up your half square triangles using the ruler.  So handy! You'll love it for all the triangles coming your way!


 
Are you sewing along? These blocks are pretty fast to  make up, I really had fun.  Of course those cute Me and My Sister fabrics make everything cheerful!  Have a fun day friends! xo
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

I love the coconut block! Now I need to investigate coconut chips❤️

6:59 AM  
Blogger dream quilt create said...

I love the bright, happy colors you chose! Your coconut block is fabulous!!!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older