Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday

Good morning! How's your beverage of choice this morning?  My coffee is delicious especially when I take it out on the porch.  The weather was cooler this weekend, but I know there's plenty of warm days ahead.  The leaves are falling like crazy already.  It will be a long season of raking and sweeping for me.

coffee1
 
Today's Splendid Sampler block is Dedication Rose by Lisa Bongean.  We're over the halfway mark, can you believe it? I find these small blocks fun to do, and I'm looking forward to putting my quilt together.  The Facebook group already has some finished quilt tops.. you should check it out!

Splendid Sampler
 
Today I'm off to the dentist.  Hope everyone has a great week ahead! xo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mary Ann said...

Such a cute block! I may have to make this one to hang in my little display case. Today I am off for a boob check. A good thing!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Beautiful block! Your background fabric is one that I just LOVE - have it in all 3 colors. Wish I could have ordered bolts of each.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Gorgeous block and such sweet fabrics! Hope the dentist visit was ok!
Helen xox

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older