Friday, August 12, 2016

It's a Splendid Day

Good morning!  I was a little worried that I'd have nothing to show for my week today, but thankfully there's a Splendid Sampler block that I've made, so phew.  I love Pat's coneflower, it was one of the first blocks I made just because I love coneflowers and never have had any luck growing them. 


Splendid Sampler
 
But inside my sewing room I can have all the pretty coneflowers I want.  In all the colors!  This one looks pretty with all the blocks I've made so far.  I have 24 done, and I'm planning on a 5 x 5 layout so I just need one more block.  But the deciding, oh the deciding of which should be the last one.  Maybe I'll have to go another row. 
 
I'm still working on my clean up and out projects,  which really looks like me moving from room to room doing one thing and getting distracted and then doing something else.  Yesterday I spent time at my sewing table going through things.  I have stuff but what to do with it?  And all these little treasures, if I put them away will I remember I have them?   And why do I have so many lengths of ruffled fabric?  #allthemysteries
 
Ok, any big plans for the weekend?  Be safe people! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Exactly my conundrum about all the 'stuff''so when you figure it out please let me know the solution! I love this little block so I think I will have to make it next week. I bought the cute little block stand ( more stuff) just in case I made any of these...lol! Have a great weekend Pam. I am headed to MT View for a very quick trip that baby girl is crawling and Nana needs to give her a big smooch!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

The cone flower is very cute. I thought I was the only one that didn't put stuff away because I might forget about it, phew.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the coneflower and your choice of fabrics!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

I love that cornflower block.
I won't even tell what my sewing room looks like. I either don't put things away like I should and when I do I can't find them. LOL

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older