Friday, December 06, 2013

Friday

How are you all this morning?  I'm off on an exciting adventure with Holly today!  We're headed over to Wendy Addison's open house.   I've been there once before with Elizabeth, and you can read about it here.

coffee
 
I follow Wendy on Instagram, you can see her feed here.  I loved my last visit there. The town brings back a lot of childhood memories for me and I love a ride.  As far as I know, that part of Contra Costa County hasn't changed as much over the years.. or maybe it has, holy cow it's been 7 years since I went???? Well who knows what's happened in 7 years. (it doesn't seem like that long ago,  Honestly, I should go back and look over my blog again for things I might be missing. And after 7 years how sick of me are you guys?)
 
ANYWAY.. it should be a fun day! Hope you guys have a great weekend!  See you back here next week! xo
 
 

6 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Found them, didn't even know where this town is...what kind of Californian am I! Have fun today.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Sounds like a great little adventure. Have a great time!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

As if we could EVER get sick of you PKM -- Not. Gonna. Happen. Hope you're having fun!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Sounds like a perfect day! PS I got some of your fabric in the mail yesterday...oh. my. goodness....I love it so much!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous DianeP said...

Wow! What a gorgeous place to visit! Hope you have a wonderful time!!!

How could we ever be sick of you Pam Kitty??? You get to do so many adventures and share them with us - we are grateful!

4:57 AM  
Blogger barb said...

can you sign me up for your newsletter? i could not find a place to sign up. thanks babscorbitt@gmail.com

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older