Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday

Woo hoo, Friday! Are your people home or back to work.  My people have the day off to recover from the turkey coma.  Our holiday is pretty simple with a limited menu and so it makes for an easy cooking day.  I have enjoyed everyone's wonderful food photos!  So many beautiful and elaborate dishes.  I hope it was awesome.

Be a deer
 
Are you shopping today?  Good luck to those who are, and extra good luck to those who are working.  I feel  sorry for all those people working on Thanksgiving. I hope they have nothing but happy customers, because wouldn't it just be the worst to work when everyone coming is a grouch?
 
Ok, enough of that.  I have my deer all ready for blanket stitching. Thought I'd get around to it yesterday during down time but didn't, so maybe later today.  Hope you guys have an awesome weekend!
 

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy Black Friday, post-Thanksgiving and all that stuff!

Love this little herd of deer. They have to be the cutest herd of all time.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Sigrid said...

Love your little deer!
Also had to mention I received your first order of Pam Kitty Picnic and just LOVE it. Can't wait to start my first quilt with it in the new year (or maybe still this year)! I think it will be the Lunch Box Pattern! This is just soooo exciting!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Dora, the Quilter said...

I'm thinking it's a sign of how times have changed that people lucky enough to have jobs complain about working on, before, or after a holiday. It hasn't been that long ago that our economy was principally agrarian, and every farm kid knew that a holiday meant a few hours set aside to celebrate, but the rest of the day would be spent working.
Glad you and your enjoyed the day and get some extra time off too.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

The deer are the cutest! Ordered my first selection of Pam Kitty Picnic from FQS this morning. Can hardly wait to get it in the mail!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

They really are so cute.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older