Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tic Tac Tulip


Good morning, happy Wednesday!  Hope your week is progressing along nicely.  We had a fun day with Frankie yesterday.  I'm sure like most parents, we're often caught of guard over how much time has flown by. How in the world could we  have a 26 year old daughter?

tictactulipicon
Pam Kitty Picnic has show up in stores, so now is the perfect time to make the Tick Tac Tulip pattern available! You'll see I've added the icon to the side bar and all you need do is click and you'll be whisked away to pdf-land! I hope to see some tulip quilts out there soon!

Tic Tac Tulip
Ok, that's it for today! xo 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quilt is so cute, I can't wait to make it!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

I just wanted to say a BIG Thank you for this lovely Tic Tac Tulip Pattern. I've been looking for a pattern to make a memory quilt for the cat we lost about a year ago. We still all miss him a lot. I love the 'cat' shaped tulips in this pattern. I think your new Fabric (in blues) will look best.Thanks!

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older