Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday!

Ohh did you have a good weekend?  I did a lot of stuff, nothing ready for pictures of course. I have a ton of deer parts and a plan, but that's as far as I got with that.  Oh and I have a turkey.  Important this week.

Quilty fun
 
Today is another day of the Quilty Fun Sew Along hop.  Check out Nanette's blocks over on her blog.  I know they'll be adorable, and I'll want to copy-cat her!  Be sure and check out the flickr group as well, so many pretty blocks and the photography! I'll be stepping up my game for sure.
 
Busy week for a lot of us for sure!!! Tell me your plans!

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jean said...

I have to get some bags made for our Haiti charity. I also have to clean up after Mollie where she knocked over my African Violet. She thinks she's a goat and climbs everywhere! It's snowing!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

Who could resist this sew along? Your blocks are sweet... PKM sweet!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blocks and pictures are always so cute. I love those scissors too. Your blog is my favorite to have my coffee with. Thanks for all that you do to keep up entertaind!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

The red dot on white is the perfect neutral. Your blocks are wonderful. I want them.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Christmas Fabric said...

Yes they are adorable, you should try to make some too, maybe this week I'll look forward to make one.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older