Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Tuesday

Hi there Tuesday! I haven't sat down to my sewing machine in days it seems like, but I do have things ready to sew.  I have those deer  all ready for blanket stitching, and I did manage to cut out some baskets for the Quilty Fun Sew Along... sure I'm behind, I know.  I saw Kristyne's adorable flying geese, did you? I would love a pretty book of her photos, all the sweet details.  Did you see that little spool of thread with the pretty matching label? And what was in that Hello Kitty box?  Anyway moving on..
 
 
alphabitties

Have you seen these little Alphabitties?  I think they're not only cute but really handy for cutting out all those Quilty Fun pieces. Just put your alphabet tile with the corresponding pile of cut pieces and carry them to the sewing machine. Extra perfect if you have made yourself one of Lori's Mini Design Boards.

alphabitties
 
I think they're pretty fun not to mention adorable!   Now all I need is some time to sit and stitch these up!
 
Ok, better refill my coffee and get busy. This week I'm taping my third ClubHouse installment, can't wait to share what I've made! Have a great day! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Looking forward to the clubhouse Pam, have a great day.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Clever and cute.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I check your posts every morning, so inspiring! Love all your fabric too!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older