Monday, December 09, 2013

Happy Monday!

So how was the weekend?  I had a great one starting off with Friday's trip out with Holly to Wendy Addison's Theatre of Dreams.  As you can see it was wonderful.   In case you're local-ish it's open Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday's till Christmas.  Holly and I had a lovely time chatting with Wendy. You can see my instagram photos here, Holly's here and this is Wendy's account here.


Wendy Addison Theatre of Dreams

Wendy Addison Theatre of Dreams

Wendy Addison Theatre of Dreams

Wendy Addison Theatre of Dreams

Wendy Addison Theatre of Dreams

Wendy Addison Theatre of Dreams
 
It was really a fun time. I'm not sure that Holly and I have gotten together for a fun girls day in ages, mostly it's mixed in with a work day, so it was extra good. We topped it off with a late lunch/early dinner and it was great.
 
So what's on this week's agenda? Today is the week 6 post for the Quilty Fun Sew Along! My day is MONDAY NEXT WEEK!!  Also on this week's agenda is finishing up some binding for quilts to take to the PKM Open House at Prairie Queens Quilt Shop!  Holy cow!  I better get busy! Have a good day peoples! xo

1 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I am off to work today but did get the binding put on my one Christmas gift quilt. Now I can sit around in the evenings and do the hand sewing. Oh how I love that part.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older