Thursday, August 16, 2012

The cool down

Hi there! What's happening in your world? It's a busy week here in PKMville but kind of boring on the blog topic front. Yesterday I had a bunch of stuff to do, but carved out some time to use my LillyBelle fabrics for a little something.

BariJ and Penny My Arizona Pals

The weather has been hot, and I've been thinking of my Arizona Pals BariJ and Penny, so I pulled out my Pleated Posy pattern and some LillyBelle and went to town.  Ok, it's just a start, but tomorrow the glue will be dry and I can attach a leaf and it will be a darling accessory.   Somedays something small is the best you can do! Hope you guys are keeping cool! xo

6 Comments:

Anonymous Suzanne said...

So cute! Yup, some days it just doesn't take much to keep those creative juices flowing. Love your posie.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

What a gorgeous flower..I've never seen that pattern. Yep..still hoping for a cool down here!

5:23 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I do love LilleBelle, haven't been able to cut into mine yet!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Lovely flower.....wonderful distraction from this heat.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

What a fun pattern!!! You got more done yesterday than I did! :O)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Shah Sazib said...

Wonder! Another fabric store - Broadway Fabrics.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older