Thursday, August 16, 2012

The cool down

Hi there! What's happening in your world? It's a busy week here in PKMville but kind of boring on the blog topic front. Yesterday I had a bunch of stuff to do, but carved out some time to use my LillyBelle fabrics for a little something.

BariJ and Penny My Arizona Pals

The weather has been hot, and I've been thinking of my Arizona Pals BariJ and Penny, so I pulled out my Pleated Posy pattern and some LillyBelle and went to town.  Ok, it's just a start, but tomorrow the glue will be dry and I can attach a leaf and it will be a darling accessory.   Somedays something small is the best you can do! Hope you guys are keeping cool! xo


Anonymous Suzanne said...

So cute! Yup, some days it just doesn't take much to keep those creative juices flowing. Love your posie.

5:21 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

What a gorgeous flower..I've never seen that pattern. Yep..still hoping for a cool down here!

5:23 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I do love LilleBelle, haven't been able to cut into mine yet!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Lovely flower.....wonderful distraction from this heat.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

What a fun pattern!!! You got more done yesterday than I did! :O)

9:49 AM  
Blogger madrekarin said...

Love that posy! So cute. I'm recovering from my son's wedding, which was last weekend. Want a little dose of cute from my neck of the woods? Take a peek at my granddaughter, Emma, doing her version of a Polynesian dance. It's adorable and hilarious all at the same time. :)
Hope you have a lovely weekend, Pam!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older