Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Checked off the List

I finally made myself buckle down and get this quilt machine quilted. My reason for putting it off, a table chock full of stuff.


Thank goodness for Law and Order:SVU to keep me company, along with a side order of CSI. I can make myself stay on task knowing that I can't squander these L & O episodes now that they're so few and far between. Short attention span.

For those who've asked, this quilt is a small version of my Criss Cross pattern. Instead of using 2 1/2 inch strips I used 1 1/2 inch strip.. a little more baby sized. One thing I like about this pattern is that it's just one block and all it takes are 5 fabrics.

I hope you guys have a fun day! xo

7 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

This baby is going to be off to a great start with such a wonderful quilt to surround him. That "K" really pops!

7:11 AM  
Blogger SIMPLESEW said...

I also suffer from SAS... short attention Span. great job

7:41 AM  
Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Another Beauty!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Nedra said...

Very cute Pam! I love that pattern.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Vicki said...

Omygoodness, that little quilt is gorgeous and I love the applique K.
Sweetness!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

It couldn't be any cuter. Blue and white being my favorite. I may have to steal that idea for my blue and white trailer. Love the initial on it too, to personalize for baby. I watch reruns of all those shows too. My favorite is L and O SVU.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Love it! It's classic, preppy and a little beachy all at the same time. He's one lucky baby to be getting that quilt!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older