Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mishaps

Ok, totally didn't learn my lesson. Ran a test, the blog post went off, so I figured it was all good. Had this post set up to go and just for fun I check, still sitting here. WHAT THE HECK?

So yesterday I thought I was pretty clever scheduling my post, but turns out, NOT SO. Darn you blogger. I guess that teaches me not to take it for granted right, always doing what I tell it to do when I tell it to do it!

There's a lesson there I suppose. But I'm not going to learn it, chances are I'll end up doing the same thing. Because there is only one option for scheduling. I looked and there's a place you can select old interface but I'm going to stick with this new one, eventually I'll have to use it. The old one was better to me though. Sorry blogger. I hate to hurt your feelings.

Anyway, that's about it here. Just working away!  Hope you guys are having an awesome week! xo

10 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I'm with you... the old one was easier to use, and just more gooder. No going back, and we'll figure this one out... but still: darn.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Blogger just likes messing with you, I guess. Have another cup of coffee. Maybe the world will look better through the caffeine haze.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

I went back to the old interface for as long as I can ;-D I could NOT figure out how to download pictures from my computer library. It seems like the only options are Picasa and URL's. I am not computer savvy, so the changes are really going to challenge me.

10:15 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

I'm technically retarded, no offense to anyone!
I do love that block :)

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Tina said...

Y'know, I'm a professional blogger. Really, it's true! One of my clients is on the Blogger platform and I hate hate HATE the new interface. I'm sure we'll all get used to it but it makes me snarky just the same. I also am not a huge fan of the new Timeline on Facebook. This makes me think that the techy peeps can't just leave well enough alone, it's the job security of the new generation I guess. Cute block, love that tea cup handle of rick rack.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

I had the same frustrations and mentioned it today on my blog...I'm getting to old to deal with all these changes....and I thought I was kinda cool. guess the blogger/Facebook people aren't targeting my demographic age group!

5:32 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Smartie pants..look at that woven ric rac for the cup handle, adorably clever!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous DianeP said...

Despite the grief Blogger is giving you, just wanted to let you know I really love the twisted rick-rack handle on your pink coffee cup! Great job Pam!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Nice handle on that cup block. Gotta get out my rick rack and make a handle for my basket block like that, SEW cute! I'm a copy cat.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Thank you for going through all the blogging grief! I really enjoy reading your blog! And the coffee cup is super cute - love the rick rack handle!!!!! :o)

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older