Friday, April 13, 2012

Focus

I am really loving these rainy mornings, even if it means dragging my coffee out to the soggy backyard. I can only imagine what new neighbors in the two story house behind us will think when they see me documenting coffee this way. In my pj's and slippers. And camera. I'll post a sign on the back wall, "AS A MATTER OF FACT, YES, I AM A BLOGGER".. that should be enough, right?

more coffee

I love just playing around, for every 100 pictures I take, I delete 90, most aren't quite right. I am having so much fun though. And as much as I love flowering trees...

coffee

I think we all know what my real focus is.

Anyway, just saw on twitter someone mentioned its twenty some odd days till market. That lit a fire under me, and I'll really really REALLY get busy now. Have a great weekend my super sweet peeps. Keep me posted on the outside world ok? xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Holy Cow Woman -- give me a heart attack! By my count it's thirty-something. I'll take those 10 extra days!!!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I can't wait to see what you and Holly have been cooking up! You have been so quiet about it all. See you in twenty or thirty something days!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Genie said...

Enjoying the rain in SoCal. Everything so green without watering. Enjoy your weekend.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Love your sign idea. It wouldn't really do anything to smooth my neighbor's qualms about things here at Casa P. Except to leave them questioning just what kind of junkyard blogging goes on in the blogosphere.

Have a Happy Friday!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm waiting waiting waiting.

11:10 AM  
Blogger My Vintage Mending said...

When you get a minute to focus....I will take some too....smiles..Renee

4:54 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh I would so love to go to market! Need an assistant?

8:49 PM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Can't wait! Good thing you drink the high octane coffee!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

Pam you just gave me a heart attack with your twenty something days till market...yikes!!!
I can't even breathe right now...I better get going faster!
XX
lori

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older