Wednesday, April 04, 2012

April Fool.

So turns out I am the April Fool! It's already April 4th and I haven't blogged the Auriful Block of the month Block. This month is featuring Gail Pan. Her block features the April showers we've been having here in California! Is it raining there?

April Aurifil Block of the Month by Gail Pan

All these blocks are so wonderful, I admit feeling at tad insecure about my own block! And June will be fast upon us!

Have you seen all the great blocks over at the Flickr Group? People are really getting busy with the embroidery! Do you need help with stitches? Be sure and check out We Love French Knots for inspiration and instruction! Stay tuned over at the Aurifil blog for the pdf for this month's block and a nice interview with Gail!

Alrighty then peeps. I'm so super busy with market stuff I can't even think straight! Is market still exciting to you? I know it's still exciting to me even after all these years of attending! Ok, back to work!

7 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Oh Shoot! I'm sleeping at the wheel -- I better get with it too. Have no fear, I'm before you and then you can feel GREAT about yourself! ;-D

5:12 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh I am so jealous, to go to market....sigh!

5:21 AM  
Blogger Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

No, it's not raining here.

It's snowing. Like four inches. Where is my spring?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love that block!!! Love me some stitchery. Love you!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I look forward to market pictures soooooooooo much!!!!!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Attic Clutter said...

it so sweet love it (:)
Hope you have a wonderful Easter(:)

3:11 PM  
Blogger antique quilter said...

love this block, wow!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older