Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Morning

Good morning my fine feathered friends! How are you after the weekend? They're never long enough are they?


Bret took Friday off so it was a long weekend are here. It was a slow one though, he's had a cold and I have been feeling almost like I'm going to get a cold, so we laid low. Fortunately I think I dodged that bullet with a lot of rest and relaxation.

I can't believe it's already the end of March. Yesterday was Blogger's Block of the Month day, so today I'll get to cutting and sewing my block. Allison from Cluck Cluck Sew has created a cute block for us to sew, and I can't wait to select my fabrics! What's on your agenda this week?

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Rest and relaxation sounds like the best thing you could have done. Now you're ready for the week's sewing adventures. And anything else that may come your way.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

OK, my sew agenda for the week:
1. Make a cute diaper bag for a friend that just had a baby girl.
2. Work on my Pam Kitty Morning quilt. My granddaughter, Buffy, helped me to pin my fabrics over the weekend!!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Mistyriver said...

I must be the last person to know what blogging is...lol...totally thought it was different until I just read 'Blogging for Bliss'-love your site and your oven mitts!
cheers Barb

12:33 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I have some of your darn cute fabric on my cutting mat ready to play with! :)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older