Monday, April 23, 2012

Good morning peeps! How are you? You can see we're in the sunny warm part of the year now, it was in the low 90s this weekend! I'm working away here in the new blogger editing format.  Kind of weird, but I'm sure like anything else, we'll get used to it, right?  That new preview function really throws you for a loop when you look at it.  Yikes.


Thanks all of you who left comments and sent emails about Pam Kitty Love. I'm very excited to start showing you more! Ok, time to get a jump on the day! Have a good one peoples!

edited.. well looks like I'm not as clever as I thought.. this should have posted first thing this morning! That's what I told it to do anyway!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

You gotta watch out for this technology! Glad you're up and running in the new format.

5:56 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Such a cute cup Pam! how big is your collection of happy mugs?

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older