Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday

What's up today? For me it's my last trip to the market I hope. Need to make my list and get everything so I don't have to go back, you know it will be a madhouse! Yesterday I had a wonderful day over at Holly's.



We had a quick hike before a delicious leisurely lunch.


California is treating us to some spectacular weather lately, frosty mornings, sunny days and then cold nights. I'm soaking up the sunshine when I can, you know it's going to be gloomy soon enough.


Fun to see the 'kids', good excuse to get outside, right?


I was lucky on the ride home, very little traffic even though it was about 4:30pm. Kind of a charmed day. Hope it's not all scurrying and panic for you! xo

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Since I am retired now I am enjoying a leisurly holiday prep so it has actually been fun this year. Hope you have a great Christmas!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Good luck today with the shopping and the crowds. Maybe you'll have another charmed day and avoid all the grumpy people out shopping.

7:11 AM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

I absolutely love those Tea Time Florals! Is that your adorable little Bichon? We have one too - his name is Georgie, aka Pookie. Santa still hasn't picked out his present!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that a trip to see Holly means we will be seeing something new and Pamkitty come spring market. Any hints Miss Kitty?

10:35 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh boy! Good food, fresh air, lots of cute and good inspiration -and NO traffice - sounds like a magical day in the Bay Area!

xxo
Becky

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older