Friday, December 09, 2011

Chilly

That whooshing sound we just heard was our week flying past! How can it be Friday already? I don't know about you guys but the panic is setting in. I'm working on a Christmas project, didn't get the great idea till the last minute. Probably not a genius move on my part. But isn't that how these things go?


It was in the thirties again over night! Aren't I clever putting my cup of coffee on the birdbath? (roll your eyes, it's ok) It sure needs a good scrubbing, so I'll add that to the list. First thing in the morning I empty it and put in fresh water, and refill the dog bowl that's frozen. My nutty little girl dog Peep only will drink from the water outside, so I keep that full and fresh for her. Can't have her getting her tongue stuck!

That's the kind of mundane thing going on here. That and my secret Christmas project. What about there?

9 Comments:

Anonymous DianeP said...

It's in the 30's here too in New York. Nice to have it feel like Christmas weather - just in time for the Maryknoll Christmas Concert tonight!

5:14 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

I just looked at the time of this post...do you really get up that early? Today is my Monday and I am having a hard time getting up, but did look out and see the frosty roof tops.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Andria said...

High of just 20 here today. We don't even have any beautiful snow to make it worth it. But at least the sun is finally shining today! Have a great weekend!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Sharon Pernes said...

My heat is on so it much be cold out, lol. I am just having some lazy days here so I don't have to go out.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

It's cold over here as well. Still have my citrus covered! I'm sick to boot, so mostly just a lot of coughing going on!

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

We turned on the heater this week for the first time! (We're such babies about the cold down here in LA.) I would not know what to do if something froze!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

I rang bells today as a volunteer for the Salvation Army and my feet are still frozen. The highs today were in the 30's so our warm fall has come to an end I think.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

My coffee cup would slide right off my bird bath. It's frozen over. Poor birdies. It is COLD here. I'm still waiting on some snow.
I can't believe it's almost Christmas. I am so not ready. And where am I? On the computer. lol I have my priorities.

5:40 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh yes, cold here in SoCA too its been in the high 30"s most AMs when I get in the car. Our dog Spike also likes to drink outside most of the time...or from the bowl in our bedroom. Weird guy too. have a great weekend Pam.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older