Monday, December 19, 2011

Super Saturday

Did you survive the weekend? I didn't realize this Saturday had a special name too, it was Super Saturday. What about you? Did you have to brave the crowds?


I did sew again and it turns out I can't stop making these tea towels. I like a project that's all neat and tidy, and is done in a short period of time. I also finished a top secret Christmas gift. Well almost finished, the tedious finishing details still need to be done but the big part of the project is done. Phew. I was cutting it awfully close. More on that later.

Hope you had a good weekend. Tell me all about it!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Those tea towels do look addictive - where do you get the towel to embellish?
Me, I'm neck deep in projects. Gotta finish the nephew's Captain Jack outfit so I can ship it.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Oh, I've got to make one of these tea towels. Too cute. No I did not shop on Saturday. It seems like the bus is turning into a jet plane. It's going too fast..........

7:07 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Still in panic mode here ..... actually I've passed panic mode and have pushed on to full blown ANXIETY complete with hyperventilating ..... and I'm digging my heels in to put the brakes on this fast moving Christmas train just like Fred and Barney do to stop their Flintstone's car!

Anyhow ..... another cute tea towel by Pam !!!!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rachaeldaisy said...

I love your frilly tea towels! Sooo cute! I rushed around on Saturday morning and finished my shopping and popped in the post and that was it- all finished. Yay! The rest of the weekend was spent sewing and blogging.

10:51 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

A tea towel fit for a queen!
And I also did a bit of sewing. I used a Lakehouse cheater print to make my youngest a snuggly blanket.
Cheater prints are Gods gift to wannabe quilters like me :)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Could these dish towels be ANY cuter? And then the pom poms... oh my ... Love it! Love your blog and all the inspiration! :O) Merry Christmas!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Grandma Shell said...

Ohhhh! Love that tea towel!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Love the tea towel!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

That couldn't be more darling. I love her. What a great way to use that panel.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older