Monday, November 07, 2011

Monday Morning

Seems like the weekend flew by right? Is it the time change, I'm not sure? I hate to blame it all on that. It was Bret's birthday on Saturday, so we spent some time doing BretStuff, mainly eating out and going to Fry's. That's how he likes it and we like to indulge him.




I also indulged myself in some sewing. My blocks are nearly done, I have about half left to put the last row on, then it's assembly time. There's lots of room for error, rotating a block could throw the whole thing off, so I need to be patient.

So what did you do with your weekend?

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Unfortunately I had research assignments to finish, but I did pick out the fabric for my very first quilt, and I am ordering it today!

Love the coffee cup BTW

5:13 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Indulgence is important too. Good luck with the assembly of those blocks.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a overstocked quilters cry for help...can anyone point me to a site to sell it??
thanks a heap!
granma jj

7:04 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Good morning Pam - glad to hear you had a nice hubby birthday weekend AND got to play with your sewing machine too. I played hookey from paperwork (until late, late late last night when I panicked because I didn't do it) and SEWED ! (finally finished Kid #2's graduation quilt top - who knows when it'll get quilted ...) Well, have a good day (and now I must hurry up and finish up that paperwork that I fell asleep on and drooled all over late (very late) last night .... ugh!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Fry's... lol. We used to bundle up the children and take them there... like it was an excursion to a museum, or geek theme park. Our weekend was spent walking in the rain, cooking, cleaning, and maybe just a little bit of Pinteresting indulgence, which is a bit like strolling Fry's, but at home in your pj's!

8:46 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh Natalie's comment made me laugh so! yes, Pinterst is kind of like Fry's. Looking forward to seeing your project Pam.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older