Friday, November 04, 2011

Friday!

Happy Friday sweet people! The week has been a blur, you know? I can't believe suddenly it's Friday already. So how was Thursday? I had a busy one, lots of stuff done, including all the strips sets for my quilt. This morning will be devoted to cutting them up and sewing them back together! By next week this pile should turn into a Criss Cross Quilt.

I even managed to repiece that block, much better. I can be satisfied with it, for now anyway. I am going to set it aside and wait for this month's block.


That's it from my neck of the woods. What's on your weekend agenda? Hope you get some sewing in! xo

10 Comments:

Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

I finally have my power back and hubby is gone with our BIL for the weekend so I am sewing! This snow was too early for me but it is supposed to be in the 60's next week so it will all melt.

5:27 AM  
Blogger randi--i have to say said...

very sweet little block!

can't wait to see your criss cross quilt!

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Lorri said...

I really love this fabric and cant wait to see your quilt!

6:04 AM  
Blogger http://thankfullga447 said...

Love the square, heading out to Kansas City to celebrate a friends 100 birthday.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Catsngrams said...

OHHHHHH I love the colors. Can't wait to see the quit, Have a great weekend.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy Friday to you too!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

TGIF !!!! You've got some cute cute cute quilts in the works !!!

My weekend forecast:

paperwork + laundry = :(
some sewing + shopping = :)

8:10 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

I have the day off, got the housework done, laundry going, snow coming, AND I'M GOING TO MT SEWING ROOM!
To start a project, screw it up, put it down, and take a nap ;)

Note to self- find Pam's fabric.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely choice of fabrics - look forward to seeing this finished

10:03 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Cute cute cute!!!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older