Thursday, October 27, 2011

Before I Go

Good morning friends! I'm off to the airport this morning. I know it's weird but we'll all get used to it. Lucky me, I am meeting up with my friend Melissa and we'll be sharing a cab to the hotel. From there I'm meeting up with Jackie for some chitchatting!

Although there wasn't much premarket sewing, I did come up with some digital quilt designs featuring the latest Lakehouse offering, new additions to the Penelope line which will be available in the spring.



You may recognize Winter Romance, it's the pattern I used to make my PKM quilt. I really like this quilt, and I made digital quilts in several colorways because it's so fun.


So those are my new patterns. I'm going to be working most of market, and I hope to grab some photos, but there are tons of people who will be tweeting and blogging and posting, so you should have enough to keep you busy! See you when I get back! xo

7 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Bon voyage!

5:22 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Have a fun and safe trip :-)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Really love the designs. Great patterns. Have fun at market. I'll be watching for tweets. But I know you will be MOBBED! Good luck on the flight. If I could give you a valium I would. Thats the only way to get through the terror of flying.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Wait a second....are you allowed to attend market without Elizabeth? You better fly back and get her! : )

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What! No radio? No link up?

5:27 AM  
Blogger Waterwheel House Quilt Shop said...

Would love to be there!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Mary @ Sea Quilts said...

Good luck, have fun and enjoy the fact that everyone else is jealous.

Mary

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older