Monday, October 24, 2011

The one with the bad photos

Greetings my favorite peoples! How was your weekend? We had a long weekend, Bret worked from home on Friday so we were able to run out and have a nice lunch in Danville at Chow. I loved all fall decorating, and had to crack up over this scene right by our table.. looks like someone forgot their little doll who's sitting atop the large pumpkin.


Shocking I'm sure, the quilt top is done. Equally shocking, the fact I can't find a good spot to show it off. Too sunny...


..then to shady. Bad timing I guess. But you can see how cheerful this quilt is. I can't wait to have it quilted after quilt market.


That was pretty much it for the weekend, what about you?

17 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

It's adorable PKM! How fun it must be to have a quilt made from YOUR fabrics!!!

5:41 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Very nice Pam, I just love all the happy colors!

5:41 AM  
Blogger randi--i have to say said...

GREAT quilt!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Sounds like a good weekend at your house. That quilt is so happy and upbeat. Great for snuggling under or staring at.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Jona said...

Oh yummy! Such a pretty quilt (looks cheerful from here)! I'm so bummed I won't be at market to see everyone (but looking forward to a no stress weekend, fingers crossed). Have fun!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

I love it! It's soooo pretty!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

GASP !!! --- LOVE the quilt !!!! Came out just cute as can be !!!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Someone is missing her princess doll, but Rapunzel looks content atop her pumpkin!
Your quilt is gorgeous, in any light!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my hands on your fabric. And I'm already saving for the next line! HINTS? Hints?

11:22 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

HOW CUTE!! You know I love those fabrics of yours!!!!!

have a fun week, miss pam!!

xxoo

12:01 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Exactly what Jona said! I could weep your quilt is so cute. WEEP!!!

1:29 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

Love that quilt top!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kay said...

Wow!!! How cute is that quilt. I just love the pattern too. Thanks for posting. :-)

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the fabric in your quilt. Can't wait to see pictures of the finished quilting.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Oh my goodness....love the quilt! And the fabric!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Very pretty.

I saw the tiny pic in the background of a previous post. I made that pic REELLY big and took a peek. It's prettier than pretty!

Now, when can I get my PKM fabric? I'm waiting patiently!

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It turned out really cute Pam : )

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older