Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Criss Cross

Hi there! So what's going on at your end? I finished sewing my rows together yesterday and now Criss Cross is ready for the quilters. I like how it turned out, although design wise, it would have been better to have that red on white dot or a yellow with less white, which would have made the chain crisper. But I like it, that alphabet is so darn cute.

Here's a close up of the quilt and blocks. It is so easy to make. I think it's a pretty cute quilt for 5 prints. I hope if you make something out of PKM fabric you'll email the pictures or send me links so I can Pin them in my PamKittyMorning Fabric pinboard!


So that's about it for me. Anything exciting on your end?

9 Comments:

Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

Beautiful, Pam! My PKM fabrics are in the mail from Sharon...can't wait!

5:35 AM  
Blogger karen @ badlandsquilts said...

Super cute!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Toooo cute!!! I'm in love with that fabric. It's soooo happy.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Very Cute PKM!!!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

And my fabrics are ordered from Sharon, too! by the way is there a kit for this particular quilt?

10:58 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Such pretty work! I want to see a photo after the quilting is completed. Thanks for sharing.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Sandi Colwell said...

That's super cute! Love it and I'm really enjoying your blog.
Today I have a little one home with strep so I'm hoping to get a small amount of quilting done when she's busy with tv! LOL.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

It is beautiful! I want to stop and make it. I hate when my time/life doesn't let me just stop and sew things I like. It really turned out great. Of course. You made it.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Weaveron Textile said...

It's so gorgeous! The fabric is just perfect for that pattern.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older