Friday, September 09, 2011

Hot Spot!

So Wednesday was super fun. I took off at the crack of dawn.This is the last of my through the windshield photos, driving through agricultural areas of the valley leaves you with a very buggy window. I really am remiss about photos these days, so here's the highlights! If you want to check out what I made Amanda, check out her cool photos here.



After a delicious gobbler sandwich at The Black Bear, we headed up to Chico to Honey Run Quilters.The shop is completely cute, as is Carmen, the owner...


...which sadly isn't reflected in this photo.. I kept interrupting her chatting with Amanda. But look at this delicious wool quilt! Sorry Carmen, I had to show off this photo!



Next stop was Morning Star Quilts.Seriously people, could my photos be any lamer.. poor Amanda chopped off here.



Marsha has a warm and friendly store CHOCK FULL of delicious fabric. They were readying for a shop hop and everyone was working around the big cutting table, but still had time to visit with us.. you can see what a happy atmosphere it is.



I managed to pick up some fabrics even though OMG my own fabric will be showing up here soon!!! I saw so many fun things that I hadn't seen before. Of course it's always great to meet up with new friends in real life! Holy cow people .. since I began my blogging lifestyle my world is chock full of wonderfulness. That means I super love you guys.
Happy weekend. xo

12 Comments:

Blogger Dorian said...

Hey Pam, I hadn't realized you were so close to Chico! I live near RedBluff and was in Honey Runs myself last weekend!

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Tracy said...

You should have called on your way through Sacramento...could have stopped by casa de Plumcute for lemonade & snacks!!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

It's amazing we can move away from our computers and still have fun. ha ha!

Sounds like a fabulous day! Thanks for sharing your pics.

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Pammy look at you having fun!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

What a great day. Hopefully you'll be basking in that fabric very, very soon.

Have a great weekend.

8:00 AM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

#PAMANDA PARADE! What an awesome day and so glad you two finally got to meet. Hope I get to meet Amanda IRL with you one day too. ASHLAND!

What, no gobbler pics? Go back. Do over.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Me and My Sister Designs said...

Super LOVE you too!

Barb

12:30 PM  
Blogger Quilt Monkey said...

Looks like a great time! I had heard on a list a while back that Honey Run was closing - but I'm happy to see it looks like they are going strong. Must have been bad info. Now I want to take another trip up to Chico (I get to go to quilt shops and hubby gets to go to Sierra Nevada brewery).

Kathy Henderson
Redwood City, CA

12:52 PM  
Blogger Snickelfritz said...

Can't wait for your fabric line. I love every piece of it. I am saving money to buy at least a half yard of each.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Martha said...

What a perfect day. Will you pleeeease share with us how you made that clever award? It is darling and you are a very sweet friend.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

hi pammmmmm! looks like F-U-N! i really like that wool quilt, too! next time you are down my way, let me know!! will your adorable fabrics be in any of our local stores?

xxoo
becky

5:26 PM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

Fabulous places aren't they! I love seeing pixs of my sew buddies on your blog PKM! Next time...me please! xo Pam in Chico

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older