Friday, August 26, 2011

Dirt Devil

Grab a good look at this.. a brand new clean ironing board cover. This assuredly is the last time it will be nice and clean, especially considering my iron is covered in spray starch residue. Maybe I'll clean that off in a few minutes. Anyway, I love a nice clean canvas cover.. and believe me, I had to go all over to find one.


The only saving grace to what had turned into a really frustrating day dealing with things like VACUUM CLEANERS was the wonderful package I got in the mail.. displayed here on my clean ironing board cover.


Indeed you do recognize most of these fabrics. Amy's post caught me off guard and clicked right away to copy-cat her.


That's about it here. I'm working on some ideas for things to make when my fabric comes. Let's just say photoshop... blessing and a curse. Mostly it was a curse yesterday, a lot like the vacuum cleaner. Today should be better right?

Ok, that's it for me this week, I think now I'll go pile up all the stuff back on my ironing board. (haha just kidding) (not)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

They have wonderful spray starch out there now, that doesn't leave reside like the old kinds do. Mary Ellen's Best Press is a great one and it comes in different scents too.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

New ironing board covers always feel like new beginnings to me. Weird how something so inconsequential can do that.

Have fun playing in fabric--both real and virtual!

7:40 AM  
Blogger tina said...

MMMMM a new ironing board cover! So wonderful! I really need one but the PERFECT cover (at a good price) is elusive. I'll probably make my own again but good grief that will fall to the dipdog bottom of the list!!! Photoshop? I work in it everyday, and you're right it IS a blessing and a curse. Have a great weekend!

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Pam you crack me up. You make everything sound fun.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Pat Sloan said...

ahhhh you speak of the holy grail of the sewing room. a CLEAN ironing board! i need a cover with way more pattern next time.. wink!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Snoodles said...

I'm blessed to have a daughter who made me a new cover! Check it out on my blog...Lilypadquilting. You need to scroll down to the tut and giveaway post. It's so pretty! I love it (and her)!!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older