Friday, February 04, 2011

Adventure

Life has been pretty exciting here in PamKittyLand. Getting a chance to jet out of town was fun. Lots of sights. LOTS OF WEATHER. It was a big change, that's for sure. Very beautiful and fun, but I can see how living in it would be a hassle. That doesn't take a weather genius. But I enjoyed it.

I wonder what this is? It looks a little like bittersweet but without foliage I can't tell.


And what's a trip without a novelty breakfast PKM style! Delicious!



So tell me, what were you guys up to?



10 Comments:

Blogger Deb Silva said...

But where on earth did you go?????

IMWTK

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And even better WHY did you go?

9:40 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Darn my comment didn't post. I'm meeting with some local gals today about pre market parties. Hope you can come.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

So you went to the North Pole and met with Santa? They have Dunkin Donuts there? Of course they do. The elves would revolt if they didn't have caffeine and sugar! Really. Truly. Tell us already!! pretty please??

10:39 AM  
Blogger Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Well, the lots of weather comment sounds like NH because we have lots of weather all day, every day. Come on, confess!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous pat sloan said...

you in Washington DC??? if you are you better call me girlfriend!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Where, oh Where were you PKM??? Do we get a prize for guessing LOL???

7:13 PM  
Blogger jen. e said...

That doughnut looks delish. I've been workin'-workin'-workin'. Hope to get back into the blogging world soon! Are you in Colorado? Do Tell ;) xo

9:01 PM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Hmmm, a mystery trip. We've been snow- and ice-bound for four straight days.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

I think you were somewhere in Upstate NY?? Or Vermont?
Me...I got to be in a blizzard in Kansas City area

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older